sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2007

28/12/2007 - Day off


Não fiz exatamente nada. De bom, só falei com o Bruno pela internet, tirei uma soneca de tarde e depois que acordei e vi que meus dedos estão mais inflamados, fiquei puta e mandei um e-mail pra minha manager. Eis:

Hi!

How are you

I'd like to talk to you about my job. I got my hands really hurt because of the chemicals we use for cleaning, even though I have used latex gloves all the time. I almost can't even type you this message because I have cuts in most of my fingers, and they hurt a lot.

The fact is, if I got these cuts in one week of work, I don't know what is going to be of my hands when the end of february comes and I'll leave. I need my hands for everything, I play the guitar and now when I get home tired from work I just can not do what I like more in my life. This really upsets me!

To tell you the thruth, our travel agent told us, when we were still there in Brazil, that we would have many choices here concerning jobs, and that we would be supposed to make interviews, etc... we got really surprised when we got here with a stablished position already.

I know it is not your fault, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say... but if I knew that I was going to be a housekeeper, sincerely, I would not have come. I'm just not prepared to this kind of job.

And now that I'm here, and fell in love with this place, my question is: is there any possibility to change my position, or, if there is not, what can we do about these injuries in my hand.

I hope to hear from you soon, and thank you very much.

Nenhum comentário: